Il Fenile di Lepanto
Welcome to Brunella’s house
Private house in the historic center of Santa Fiora
4 guests · 2 bedrooms · 1 bathroom
Suitable for: 2 adults or 2 adults with 2 children
In one of the most beautiful villages in Italy, in Santa Fiora, on Monte Amiata, in Tuscany, an independent house with 2 bedrooms in the Montecatino district, in the historic center, a few steps from the La Peschiera Park.
The house is located in a quiet street with no traffic and has been renovated in a classic Tuscan style and furnished with cheerful and joyful colors.
The house is spread over 3 levels, on the ground floor, a living room with dining table, sofa and kitchenette. Upstairs a bedroom with two single beds and a bathroom. On the third mezzanine floor, there is the master bedroom.
The house overlooks the alley, and since it is not a busy street, you can stay outdoors to enjoy the fresh air or enjoy breakfast.
- Hot water
- Toilet paper
Kitchen / dining area
- Small electric oven
- Coffee machine
- Plates and cutlery
- Basic cooking services (Pots and pans)
- Table and chairs
Bedroom and laundry
- Coat hanger / wardrobe
- Washing machine
- Iron and board
Heating / air conditioning
- Heating with pellet stove
- Free parking at 50 meters.
- Alley with no traffic
- Pets allowed
- Disinfectant is used to clean the accommodation
- The cleaning protocol has been improved
- No smoking
|Il Fenile di Lepanto||
(July / August, from 23.12 to 6.01, Easter time, from April 25th to May 1st and June 2nd, Christmas and New Year's Eve)
|Whole house||From € 75,00 per day||From € 65,00 per day|
- Prices vary according to the length of stay and the number of guests
- Heating: € 15,00 per day
- Small and medium-sized pets are welcome.
The daily cost ranges from 5.00 to 10.00 euros. Specify in the request the number of pets and the size and we will send you the quotation.
- Tassa di soggiorno: € 1,50 al giorno a persona (adulti e ragazzi sopra i 14 anni) per un massimo di 10 pernottamenti.
- No smoking
- To find out if your PET friend can stay with you, to know costs and modalities contact the reception at the following numbers +39 0564 1920751 or +39 378 3027852
Terms of booking / cancellation
Per confermare la prenotazione sono richiesti:
- Acconto 35% alla conferma (con carta di credito o bonifico bancario)
- Dati carta di credito
- Balance upon arrival
Tariffa non rimborsabile (con sconto riservato al cliente sul totale):
- Pagamento dell’importo totale alla conferma della prenotazione
Check-in e check-out:
- Check-in from 16.00 to 19.00
- Check-out by 10.30
customize your holiday and send us your request!
Brunella welcomes you!
Hi, I'm Brunella, I'm a Ligurian bartender, I love DIY and during a visit to Santa Fiora I fell in love with this little house, it was love at first sight!
I chose to call it like that, because Lepanto was the name of the old owner, such an original name could only be the name of this house. My only gripe is not being able to live it as long as I would like, and so I open it to travelers, who can enjoy the light roar of the Peschiera waterfall, the sweet buzz of the alley that comes alive in summer, the delicate breakfasts in front of the house. Welcome home!
COMBINE YOUR HOLIDAY WITH USEFUL SERVICES AND FANTASTIC EXPERIENCES, YOU THINK ABOUT ENJOYING LIFE AND WE WILL THINK ABOUT THE REST!
- Breakfast with home delivery: € 12.00 per person
- Midweek linen change and house cleaning: from € 30.00 per home
- Table reservation at the Fatt'ammano Bistrot for lunch or dinner
- A day at the chestnut grove: € 80,00
- And much more …
Leave a comment