Private house in the historic center of Santa Fiora
2 guests · 1 bedroom · 1 bathroom
Suitable for: 2 adults
In one of the most beautiful villages in Italy, in Santa Fiora, on Monte Amiata, in Tuscany, an independent house with 1 double bedroom and a small terrace at the entrance.
The house is located in a quiet street, with no traffic, just outside the walls of the historic center of the town and a few steps from Piazza Garibaldi, the main square of Santa Fiora. Furnished with taste and attention to detail, it respects the Tuscan style with exposed beams and wooden furniture.
The house develops on one floor and consists of an equipped kitchen and small living room, bathroom with shower, double bedroom and a utility room with washing machine.
Perfect for a romantic holiday, you can relax on the pleasant outdoor terrace where you can sit for breakfast or sip a drink at sunset.
- Hot water
- Toilet paper
Kitchen / dining area
- Plates and cutlery
- Basic cooking services (Pots and pans)
- Table and chairs
Bedroom and laundry
- Coat hanger / wardrobe
- Extra blankets and pillows
- Ironing board
- Washing machine
Heating / air conditioning
- District heating
- Free parking at 150 meters.
- Small terrace at the entrance
- Small pets allowed
- Disinfectant is used to clean the accommodation
- The cleaning protocol has been improved
- No smoking
|Il rifugio di Adele
(July / August, from 23.12 to 6.01, Easter time, from April 25th to May 1st and June 2nd, Christmas and New Year's Eve)
(all other periods)
|From € 75,00 per day
|From € 65,00 per day
- Prices vary according to the length of stay and the number of guests
- Small and medium-sized pets are welcome.
The daily cost ranges from 5.00 to 10.00 euros. Specify in the request the number of pets and the size and we will send you the quotation.
- Heating: € 15,00 per day
- Tourist tax: € 1.50 per day per person (adults and children over 14) for a maximum of 10 nights.
- No smoking
- To find out if your PET friend can stay with you, to know costs and
modalities contact the reception at the following numbers +39 0564 1920751 or +39 378 3027852
Terms of booking / cancellation
To confirm the reservation, the following are required:
- 35% deposit upon confirmation (credit card / bank transfer).
- Dati carta di credito
- Balance upon arrival
Non-refundable rate (with discount reserved for the customer on the total):
- Payment of the total amount upon booking confirmation
Check-in and check-out:
- Check-in from 16.00 to 19.00
- Check-out by 10.30
customize your holiday and send us your request!
Cristina welcomes you!
Adele was romantic and calm, because she had to keep her fragile heart calm, to be kept as a precious gem in that adolescent body.
But she didn't worry about that and spent most of her days in the basement of her house: it was chock full of storybooks, adventures, tales and lots of pillows she had embroidered herself. There was a scent of rosemary, basil, apples and pears placed there to dry and ripen for the winter, a basket of dried chestnuts to munch on and the cat Bridget with her puppies.
Everyone knew that basement which had something magical and mysterious so much that the children of the neighborhood, once tired of their games, rushed to Adele to be enchanted by her stories.
Then came the war with bombs and planes that grazed the roofs of the houses; the children could no longer fall asleep and only in the "Adele's Refuge" did they forget their nightmares.
And so it was for many years to come and, even when the basement was gone, grandma Adele continued to tell her stories to the children who ran into her "rifugio" (refuge)
COMBINE YOUR HOLIDAY WITH USEFUL SERVICES AND FANTASTIC EXPERIENCES, YOU THINK ABOUT ENJOYING LIFE AND WE WILL THINK ABOUT THE REST!
- Breakfast with home delivery: € 12.00 per person
- Midweek linen change and house cleaning: from € 30.00 per home
- Table reservation at the Fatt'ammano Bistrot for lunch or dinner
- A day at the chestnut grove: € 80,00
- And much more …
Leave a comment