La Casa del Miccio (the donkey’s house)
Welcome to Sacha’s house
Private house with garden in Santa Fiora
2 guests · 1 bedroom · 1 bathroom
Suitable for: 2 adults
In one of the most beautiful villages in Italy, in Santa Fiora, on Monte Amiata, in Tuscany, an indipendent house with 1 bedroom and a garden.
The house, an old stall for donkeys on the edge of the chestnut grove, has been completely renovated with a refined style. The house fits into the landscape, the interior is a mix of modern and rustic with an open space style.
The house is spread over 2 levels, on the ground floor, open space, a modern and well equipped kitchen at one end, the dining room is in the center of the room and the living room with a sofa bed suitable for a child is at the other end. At the ground floor there is the bathroom with shower. On the mezzanine floor, there is the double bedroom.
The house is surrounded by a private garden, the rear overlooks the chestnut grove, an intimate and private space, a great place to have an early morning coffee, sip a drink at sunset or for outdoors lunches and dinners.
On the entrance porch, at guests' disposal, a wood-burning oven for making pizza and in the garden a grill for summer barbecues.
A few meters from the house, a synergistic vegetable garden available to guests. You will be able to collect your own fresh vegetables and aromatic herbs.
- Hot water
- Toilet paper
Kitchen / dining area
- Coffee machine
- Plates and cutlery
- Basic cooking services (Pots and pans)
- Table and chairs
Bedroom and laundry
- Coat hanger / wardrobe
- blackout curtains
- Extra blankets and pillows
Heating / air conditioning
- Heating with pellet stove
- Free parking at 100 mt from the house
- Wood-burning oven
- Pets allowed
- Disinfectant is used to clean the accommodation
- The cleaning protocol has been improved
- No smoking
|La Casa del Miccio (the donkey’s house)||
(July / August, from 23.12 to 6.01, Easter time, from April 25th to May 1st and June 2nd, Christmas and New Year's Eve)
(all other periods)
|Whole house||From € 75,00 per day||From € 65,00 per day|
- Prices vary according to the length of stay and the number of guests
- Heating: € 15,00 per day
- Small and medium-sized pets are welcome.
The daily cost ranges from 5.00 to 10.00 euros. Specify in the request the number of pets and the size and we will send you the quotation.
- Tassa di soggiorno: € 1,50 al giorno a persona (adulti e ragazzi sopra i 14 anni) per un massimo di 10 pernottamenti.
- No smoking
- To find out if your PET friend can stay with you, to know costs and modalities contact the reception at the following numbers +39 0564 1920751 or +39 378 3027852
Terms of booking / cancellation
Per confermare la prenotazione sono richiesti:
- Acconto 35% alla conferma (con carta di credito o bonifico bancario)
- Dati carta di credito
- Balance upon arrival
Tariffa non rimborsabile (con sconto riservato al cliente sul totale):
- Pagamento dell’importo totale alla conferma della prenotazione
Check-in e check-out:
- Check-in from 16.00 to 19.00
- Check-out by 10.30
customize your holiday and send us your request!
Sacha welcomes you!
Hi, I'm Sacha, an anthropologist by training, chef for passion and work, I love traveling, music, animals and… walking! This tiny and romantic house takes its name from its past inhabitant: a donkey from Amiata: the Miccio! It was already the donkey's stable, and the stones that are now in the garden were the floor. I live here with my family, two dogs and two cats; from here you can breathe the clean air of the chestnut trees while still being close to the historic center, start a hike on Mount Amiata or doze off in the garden reading a book. Regenerate yourselves, because here you can do it, nobody will disturb you. We are waiting for you!
COMBINE YOUR HOLIDAY WITH USEFUL SERVICES AND FANTASTIC EXPERIENCES, YOU THINK ABOUT ENJOYING LIFE AND WE WILL THINK ABOUT THE REST!
- Breakfast with home delivery: € 12.00 per person
- Midweek linen change and house cleaning: from € 30.00 per home
- Table reservation at the Fatt'ammano Bistrot for lunch or dinner
- A day at the chestnut grove: € 80,00
- And much more …
Leave a comment