The old workshop
Welcome to Maria Pia and Diletta's home!
Private house in Bagnore, Santa Fiora
3/4 guests · 2 bedrooms · 2 bathrooms
Suitable for: 2/3 adults or 2 adults with children
In Bagnore, on Monte Amiata, just 3 km from Santa Fiora, one of the most beautiful villages in Italy, a comfortable house with two bedrooms and private parking.
The apartment is located in a quiet and peaceful area in a hamlet of Santa Fiora and is spread over three floors, connected by a spiral parquet staircase.
On the ground floor there is a small living room with TV and equipped kitchen. On the first floor there is a bathroom with shower, a double bedroom and a single bedroom. In the basement there is a service bathroom and a small sitting room. The three floors are connected by a wooden staircase.
The house is suitable for a couple or a family with children.
The apartment has been a reference workshop on Monte Amiata for almost 50 years. Inside Adelvasio Bianchini who, together with his wife Maria Teresa, also managed the only hardware store in the town, repaired gardening machines.
Welcome to the Old Workshop!
- Hot water
- Toilet paper
Kitchen / dining area
- Induction hob
- Microwave oven
- Fridge and freezer
- Coffee machine
- Plates and cutlery
- Basic cooking services (Pots and pans)
- Table and chairs
Bedroom and laundry
- Coat hanger / wardrobe
- Extra blankets and pillows
- Iron and board
- TV (living room and bedroom)
Heating / air conditioning
- District heating
- Private parking
- Small pets allowed
- Disinfectant is used to clean the accommodation
- The cleaning protocol has been improved
- No smoking
|The old workshop||
(July / August, from 23.12 to 6.01, Easter time, from April 25th to May 1st and June 2nd, Christmas and New Year's Eve)
|Whole house||From € 95,00 per day||From € 80,00 per day|
- Prices vary according to the length of stay and the number of guests
- Heating: € 15,00 per day
- Small pets are welcome.
The daily cost ranges from 5.00 to 10.00 euros. Specify in the request the number of pets and the size and we will send you the quotation.
- Tassa di soggiorno: € 1,50 al giorno a persona (adulti e ragazzi sopra i 14 anni) per un massimo di 10 pernottamenti.
- No smoking
- To find out if your PET friend can stay with you, to know costs and modalities contact the reception at the following numbers +39 0564 1920751 or +39 378 3027852
Terms of booking / cancellation
Per confermare la prenotazione sono richiesti:
- Acconto 35% alla conferma (con carta di credito o bonifico bancario)
- Dati carta di credito.
- Saldo all’arrivo.
Tariffa non rimborsabile (con sconto riservato al cliente sul totale):
- Pagamento dell’importo totale alla conferma della prenotazione
Check-in e check-out:
- Check-in dalle 16.00 alle 19.00.
- Check-out by 10.30
customize your holiday and send us your request!
Maria Pia and Diletta welcome you!
Hi, we are Maria Pia and Diletta, daughter and granddaughter of Adelvasio and Maria Teresa.
We lived in this house until 2021 and now we are ready to welcome you to this cozy nest where the only background noise is the birds. To welcome you, owners of the surrounding gardens and groves, also our two cats, Zoe and Antonello, four-legged friends ready to reserve you a few purrs. The house takes its name from its first inhabitant: Adelvasio, but today it has nothing left of the old workshop.
From this small but loving home, you can enjoy the tranquility of Monte Amiata and experience the art of slowness that is typical of village life, just a stone's throw from Santa Fiora and Arcidosso!
We are waiting for you!
COMBINE YOUR HOLIDAY WITH USEFUL SERVICES AND FANTASTIC EXPERIENCES, YOU THINK ABOUT ENJOYING LIFE AND WE WILL THINK ABOUT THE REST!
- Breakfast with home delivery: € 12.00 per person
- Midweek linen change and house cleaning: from € 30.00 per home
- Table reservation at the Fatt'ammano Bistrot for lunch or dinner
- A day at the chestnut grove: € 80,00
- And much more …
Leave a comment