Private house in Bagnolo, Santa Fiora
2/6 guests · 2 bedrooms · 1 sofa bed · 1 bathroom
Suitable for: 2/6 persons, families with children
In Bagnolo, on Monte Amiata, just 3 km from Santa Fiora, one of the most beautiful villages in Italy, a comfortable two-bedroom apartment with private parking.
The location is convenient and easily accessible and an outdoor courtyard allows you to conveniently park your car under the house. The apartment is on the first floor and is accessed via a flight of stairs.
Inside it consists of an entrance hall, bathroom with tub and shower, living room with sofa bed, equipped kitchen and two bedrooms: a triple room with a double bed and a single bed and a single bedroom.
It also has a terrace where you can eat outside in summer.
The apartment is suitable for a family or a group of friends.
- Hot water
- Toilet paper
Kitchen / dining area
- Coffee machine
- Plates and cutlery
- Basic cooking services (Pots and pans)
- Table and chairs
Bedroom and laundry
- Coat hanger / wardrobe
- Extra blankets and pillows
- Iron and board (to share)
- Clothesline (to share)
- Washing machine (to share)
Heating / air conditioning
- Pets allowed
- Disinfectant is used to clean the accommodation
- The cleaning protocol has been improved
- No smoking
(July / August, from 23.12 to 6.01, Easter time, from April 25th to May 1st and June 2nd, Christmas and New Year's Eve)
(all other periods)
|Whole house||From € 100,00 per day||From € 87,00 per day|
- Prices vary according to the length of stay and the number of guests
- Heating: € 15,00 per day
- Small and medium-sized pets are welcome.
The daily cost ranges from 5.00 to 10.00 euros and we require a deposit. Specify in the request the number of animals and the size and we will send you the quotation.
- No smoking
- To find out if your PET friend can stay with you, to know costs and modalities contact the reception at the following numbers +39 0564 1920751 or +39 378 3027852
Terms of booking / cancellation
- 33% deposit upon confirmation (credit card / bank transfer). Non refundable.
- Balance upon arrival
- Check-in from 15.00 to 18.00
- Check-out by 11.00
customize your holiday and send us your request!
David welcomes you!
I try to pass on the work of those who built this house, in hosting those who will come, an expert bricklayer nicknamed "Dimmi", my grandfather, who during his life dedicated his time after work to building the house, the adjacent peperino stone walls and to excavate the characteristic cellars that are still functional and can be visited today, in a sort of underground labyrinth.
In Bagnolo, where the house is located, he was well known and appreciated for the work and works he created, especially with exposed stones. Today I try to continue his work by hosting anyone who wants to spend a relaxing time here on the slopes of Monte Amiata, surrounded by nature.
COMBINE YOUR HOLIDAY WITH USEFUL SERVICES AND FANTASTIC EXPERIENCES, YOU THINK ABOUT ENJOYING LIFE AND WE WILL THINK ABOUT THE REST!
- Breakfast with home delivery: € 12.00 per person
- Midweek linen change and house cleaning: from € 30.00 per home
- Table reservation at the Fatt'ammano Bistrot for lunch or dinner
- A day at the chestnut grove: € 80,00
- And much more …
Leave a comment
+39 0564 1920751
+39 378 30 27 852